This year, I sent my Pinterest Wishlist to my family, which is how I normally share what I am asking for for Christmas, Birthdays, etc. Except this year, my mom declared it “useless” during one conversation. Look, sorry family, but this what I want! And I will leave a French Press on my Christmas list until I get one, darn it! Also, you can pretty much count on SoulCycle gift cards having a permanent spot on the list, since I will use them quickly. (Speaking of which, there is a SUPER CUTE pair of SoulCycle leggings in studios right now. They’re Lululemon and say “Chicago” in gold on the leg, if anyone wants to spend $130 on me.)
So anyway, Dear Santa (or whoever), here is what I am hoping to find under the Christmas tree this weekend. Or on each night of Hanukkah. Hey, either works because my family celebrates both!
1 & 2. Coffee table books like The Kinfolk Home and The Coveteur. You can never have too many coffee table books.
3. Glossier Serums, specifically Super Bounce.
4. A cute new eye mask, like this Wildfox Kitten Nap Eye Mask.
5 & 6. Fancy candles! Everyone loves fancy candles, like Le Labo ‘Santal 26’ or Bella Freud Ginsberg Is God Scented Candle.
7. Wasn’t lying about the French Press, especially a copper version.
8. Classic for a reason: I would die over a Louis Vuitton Monogram Neverfull GM.
9. Also was dead serious about that SoulCycle gift card.
10. These Rose Gold Nikes are perfect for the street and the studio.
11. I don’t own a flatiron. I’d like to change that with this T3 Singlepass Luxe Straightening & Styling Iron (or the compact version for travel!)
12. I love my FRENDS headphones, but they’re awkward to wear with winter hats. That’s where the Happy Plugs In-Ear Headphones come in.
What are you asking for this year? I’ve got about two more super last-minute gifts to buy, so maybe your Christmas list will spark some ideas!
Feature Image: Sugar Paper x Target