August 28, 2015 // etc.· life· travel
As Travel Week wraps, it seems only fitting to do a travel-themed edition of “Links Loved.” Below are some favorite travel tips and tricks, both new and tried-and-true.
- Accessorizing on trips is always difficult – let alone packing your jewelry. Honestly WTF has a genius new way to pack your delicate pieces without tangling.
- I can barely pack for a week, but this My Domaine writer has figured out what to pack for an entire year of travel.
- Not sure where to jet next? Refinery29 has a list of travel destinations based on your Zodiac sign.
- Airport food is not only super overpriced, but often not that great for you. The Classpass blog has some tips and tricks to help find healthier options.
- Ah, packing. That eternal dilemma. A Pair and a Spare has some of the absolute best tips of any travel blog out there. Start with her 5-4-3-2-1 guide and go from there.
- Hitha on the Go is another travel blogger favorite. I love the “En Route With” series highlighting different people’s packing habits, tips and tricks. It’s like the updated worldly version of “what’s in my bag.”
- Want more packing tips? Sure you do, when they come from Nina Garcia by way of Lux & Concord.
- I could get lost in Jessica Doll’s perfectly curated packing lists and destination inspiration for days. Find it all on her brand-new (like, new-this-month new) blog, Pack for Where.
- Finally, Who What Wear has some tips for fitting everything in your carry on. (Seriously, do it. Checking bags is so over for shorter trips.)