A roundup of interesting things on the internet this week…
- Quarter life crisis? Generally just confused about what the f to do with your life? Let this website decide for you (and then show you how to accomplish whatever it is you should do!)
- Ten (allegedly) super quick and easy hairstyles for lazy girls/chronic oversleepers like myself. I will be testing some of these – we’ll see how it goes.
- Speaking of chronic oversleeping, the fabulous ladies over at Skirt PR have some tips on how to start your mornings right.
- Tax season is upon is – Domaine has some financial habits to start establishing now. Adulting, y’all.
- Well this new take on coffee just looks like the most delicious thing ever. Anyone know if it’s available around Chicago yet?
- I love the wallpapers Bri Emery shares weekly on DesignLoveFest – check out this week’s gorgeous floral batch!
- I’ve got a pair of skinnies I’ve been meaning to DIY-distress for forever – A Pair & A Spare shows the results of different methods in this super helpful post.
- The uses for the IKEA Kallax/Expedit are seemingly endless – I’m using the wider version as a media stand in my studio and will certainly be incorporating some of The Everygirl’s styling tips! (Serious question, though: where does one chicly hide/store DVDs, modems, blu-ray players, etc? Like, my Comcast box is uuu-gly.)
- House of DVF has some valuable life/career lessons for us all.
- Finally, Florence + the Machine are BACK and I’m slightly obsessed/cannot wait for the album. (Warning, the video itself is NSFW.)