Links Loved: 2.27.2015
Distractions & other things that struck my fancy online this week…
- Amy Odell of Cosmopolitan.com serves up some major career inspiration in this interview with The Coveteur, plus I just kind of want to hang out with her now.
- Legitimately useful tips from Domaine on saving money in a big city.
- Who What Wear breaks down the eternal enigma of French girl style (an oldie but a goodie).
- Two Chicago bloggers, Emily Charron and Blair Staky, just launched Wandeleur, “a creative lifestyle website for those who aspire + inspire.” Check it out!
- Job-seekers among you will appreciate Cupcakes and Cashmere’s Career 101 series.
- I pinned entirely too many things from The Glitter Guide‘s list of Target pieces that look more expensive than they are – that bow bag is super Kate Spade, no?
- Megan of Sparkles & Sprinkles has some amazing Instagram tips – love her Pic Tap Go recipe!
- The Cut sums up my exact feelings about #AskHerMore (basically, yes, ask her more! But don’t drop the who are you wearing question altogether…)
- Free People has a fun little post on numerology and your life path number. I am pretty much a total 1.
- Anna Wintour on the dirtiest word in fashion. Her thoughts on NYFW are pretty much everything I need in life.
- File under #lifegoals: how The Blonde Salad rakes in the big bucks.