Today I thought I’d do a different kind of Wednesday Wishlist and share my recent purchases – all of which are currently either on sale or less than $30! I’m one of those people who rarely buys things full price, partly on principle and partly out of necessity.
Lately I’ve been picking things up both for my closet and my apartment. Most of them are things I’ve been looking for in some form or another, but a couple of impulse buys snuck in there as well…
- H&M Multistrand Necklace – I love the look of a layered necklace and have been lusting after BaubleBar’s “Pick Your Pendant” deal. This achieves the same look and was only $10. Kind of an impulse buy, but an accessory I’ve had my eye on, too. Although I’d still totally love to order a pendant set, as well. You can never have too many delicate necklaces, in my opinion.
- CB2 Gold Pig Bookends – These were a total impulse purchase. I don’t know who buys pig bookends on impulse, but my Kallax/Expedit TV stand is a lot happier now. Still looking for a way to hide the mess of cable cords behind it, though…
- Target Threshold Button Tufted Ottoman – Currently using two of these as a coffee table, and looking for a cute tray to style them up. (This World Market one looks like a good contender!) Plus, they’re perfect for additional seating when I have people over.
- Banana Republic Cricket Sweater – I was so excited to find an affordable version of the Rag & Bone Talia sweater that’s been all over blogs and Pinterest for the past year. I’m not a super-huge fan of the styling Banana did; the sweater looks much better worn on its own, instead of layered over a button-up. Bonus: the price has gone down since I initially purchased it!
- Banana Republic Faux Leather-Front Leggings – I’ve been looking for leather leggings for awhile now, and found these in the sale section of my local Banana Republic. They were a serious steal in the store, but luckily are currently 50% off online as well! They are pretty stiff at first, but stretch like most leggings, so I do not recommend sizing up.
- Target Sam & Libby Gladiator Sandals – I’ve been slightly obsessed with these sandals for a few weeks now, partially because they look a bit like Loeffler Randall. In fact, Sam & Libby has lots of amazing high-end looking items, like these slides (also on my list!)